The Magento One step checkout Extension that is most configurable and makes your store look the most professional
Magento One step checkout Extension is also known as Magento one page checkout. It not only makes it faster for your customers to check out but also provides many additional functions at checkout step, e.g: you can offer Gift wrap service with fee added, survey customers and let customers leave comments for orders, etc. You can have a professional Magento checkout page with the color of your brand and functions auto detecting customers’ GEO IP (exclusive functions). Plus, Magestore offer you a One Step checkout Magento free lifetime update and support!
Buy this product and get $15 in reward! 5% off when you buy 2 or more products!
Do you know that the average abandoned cart rate is over 66%? Many customers abandon online shopping at the Magento checkout page due to a complicated process. Improve it now by using One Step Checkout extension! All information such as billing address, shipping and payment method will be displayed together in one Magento checkout page for customers to fill in/ correct information any step. You will be amazed at the significant increase in your store’s conversion rate after installing Magestore Magento One Step Checkout extension! And let me remind you one more time, we offer you a One step checkout Magento free lifetime support and update!
HOW MAGESTORE ONE STEP CHECKOUT WORKS IN MAGENTO
Magento One Step Checkout
As mentioned above, when using One Step Checkout in Magento, your customers will see all required information right away in a single Magento checkout page and can fill in or edit any information without waiting or going back and forth.
When customers change their information such as an address, other sections- Shipping, Payment Method, Order Review will be auto-updated. Why is this useful? Let us give an example. When customers are considering two shipping addresses, they may see right in the checkout page that for one address, the shipping fee is cheaper and payment method can be Cash On Delivery, but with the other address, just money transfer and advanced payment are accepted.
The extension supports many popular payment methods, such as: Paypal, Paypal pro, Moneybookers, Sagepay, Check, Credit card… thus, you can be assured that Magestore’s One Step Check Out can work perfectly in any store of any country.
Previously, customers could just apply a coupon code at the shopping cart page. Now with our extension, they can apply/cancel the coupon right in the checkout page. Also, it’s very convenient to add comments to the order, such as what time they want to receive a package, or special instructions. You can offer Customers to sign up for newsletters and even have the setting checked by default.
Magento One Step Checkout extension supports Gift purchasing effectively. Besides adding a gift message, customers can choose wrapping products right in the checkout page. Order review will be auto updated with the gift wrap fee added.
Quickly survey customers? Absolutely with this module. Admin can add a question such as “How did you hear about us?” or “What do you like about us?” and provide answer options. It’s a perfect way to collect customers’ opinions, isn’t it?
You can ask customers to read the Terms and Conditions before placing an order. Click a link, and your own Terms and Conditions will display as a pop up.
GeoIP helps auto detect customers’ country based on the IP address of customers and fills in data in the Magento checkout page. Customers only need to enter a postcode or city address, then the system will auto fill in other information.
What information do you wish customers to provide and in what order? You can easily configure it in administration. Enable which fields you prefer and set the position for them.
With Magestore One Step Checkout extension in Magento, you can select a style for the checkout page to fit with the theme of your store and decide to show this page in 2 or 3 columns.
WEB POS FOR ADMIN CHECKOUT – OPTIONAL (+$79)
Besides online selling, Magento One Step Checkout also supports offline selling.
Concerning offline sales, shop assistants do not need to go through many steps to create orders as usual. They can go to the Web POS page instead, and create orders directly on the Magento checkout page.
You can search products by name or SKU and directly select a product from the drop down to conveniently create an order for customers.
With Web POS, you can place an order as a guest or as an existing customer. If you choose to check out as an existing customer, it can be very time-saving as data in the billing address, shipping method, payment method and order review will be auto-changed accordingly.
If you select guest checkout mode, you will fill out information boxes displayed. The system also allows saving the data to create an account for later use by checking the box as shown below.
Besides available functions like Adding Discount Code, Gift Messages, Comments, Selecting Gift wrap…, “the Shipped” checkbox is added for shop assistants to note whether the product has been shipped or not.
In addition, with the Web-POS system, you can quickly search most recent orders by Order ID or customer names/emails. Thus, you can have a quick view of order or print out an invoice for customers.
One Step Checkout Magento free lifetime update and support
FEATURES FULL LIST
|Fasten Checkout process
- All steps appear simultaneously on a single Magento checkout page.
- Auto update later steps when there are any changes in former steps.+ Auto-update order totals when choosing shipping/payment method+ Auto-update shipping method when billing/shipping address is changed+ Auto-update payment method when choosing shipping method
- Auto-detect customers’ country, city, state/province and zip code with Geo IP technology (New)
- Logged in customers auto fill Billing/Shipping Address
- Place order in Admin using one step checkout method (Admin/Shop assistant uses for offline selling) (New)
Login/ Checkout mode
- Ability to log in with multiple addresses
- Fully supported checkout mode: register, guest, logged in
- Ajax pop up for login/forgot password
Manage Layout and Style
- Change checkout title and description
- Select button style to fit with store theme (New)
- Ability to set up Magento checkout page layout as 2 or 3 columns (New)
||Shipping and Payment methods integrated
- Support for most popular payment methods: Check/Money, Credit card, Paypal, Paypal Pro, Sagepay, Moneybookers (Featured)
- Set default shipping method & payment method
- Hide Shipping methods section if your store uses only one shipping method
- Enable/disable fields such as: city, region, telephone, company, fax in Billing Address section
- Ability to arrange positions of fields in Section Billing & Shipping Address (New)
Extra Features on Magento Checkout page
- Allow customers to add coupon code right on the checkout page
- Customers can add gift messages and comments for their order, such as what time they want to receive a package, or special instructions.
- Choose to sign up for newsletters. Admin is able to set checkbox for newsletter subscription checked by default.
- Customers can choose to gift wrap their order. Gift wrap fee can be configured by Admin in backend.(Featured)
Magento ONE Step Checkout
- Display a short survey for store-owners to collect more information. Admin can create question and answer options. (Featured)
- Customers may have to check the box “Read and agree to the Terms & Conditions” before placing orders. Admin can edit content of Terms and Conditions popup in backend.
- Responsive (Hot)
- Supports multiple stores
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports mobile devices
- Open source 100%
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Amazing, right?!! And do not forget that we offer you the best One Step checkout Magento free lifetime update and free lifetime support.
Last See also:
One Step checkout Magento Connect – Find us and try ours extension!
Magento one step checkout free tips for enhancing your conversion rate
Find more information about One step checkout in Magento